MENU

Slide

[Sponsored Ad ] PH Corrective Facial Therapy at Suddenly Slender

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Hello!
It’s been awhile since I last treated my skin to a nice relaxing facial treatment. And just as I was thinking about it, Suddenly Slender actually invited me to try out their facial! How great was that!

Remember some time back I was sharing about the awesome body slimming result I’ve achieved just within a treatment? If you’ve missed that, here’s the link

With all that good testimonials, yes I’m definitely all in for a good ol’facial at the Holiday Inn Orchard outlet.




Prior to the appointment, I wasn’t quite sure which treatment they will be performing on me, but I was told that the therapist will perform a skin analysis so to customise a treatment that would fit perfectly to your current skin condition.  


Kim who was my facial therapist of the day did a quick scan on me and explained that my skin is oily but deeply dehydrated and there's some redness due to sensitivity. Ok wait, up till here I’ve never thought that I have sensitive skin!? 

But the scan did help me understand a little more about my current skin condition. Probably I’ve neglected taking care of my skin for a while now hence it gets sensitive lately! Thus, she recommended the PH Corrective Facial Therapy to attack my current skin condition!

PH Corrective Facial Therapy
Many elements can interfere with the natural chemical balance of the skin, causing harm to the delicate structure of the skin’s external and internal mantle. This intensive therapy will restore your face’s pH level to its optimal level, allowing for beautiful, hydrated and confident looking skin.


Changed into a comfy waffle bathrobe and was ready to go!


And of course, Kim introduced this set of products that is suitable for my sensitive skin and started to perform the PH Balancing Facial: 

Step 1: Double cleansed my face to make sure that every stitch of makeup was thoroughly removed prior to any treating of skin. Followed by a scrub for sensitive skin to remove dead skin cells so the products applied subsequently will be able to be absorbed into the skin.

Step 2: After the scrub, the steamer came in place to help open up the pores. This step would prep the skin for extractions so that the process will be efficient and over painlessly. 

Step 3: Extraction was performed and cleaned up. She did a facial massage thereafter to increase blood circulation for a glowy dewy skin!

Step 4: Applied a thick layer of mask over the full face and rest.
The whole process was pleasant and the therapist is really skilful! I literally fell asleep zZz..(like again!) even during the extraction process. Haha! Salute me.




Here I am, 1.5 weeks later my skin is still as glowy and clear!

 If you travel a lot, lead a hectic work schedule, often put on make-ups and tend to turn in late at night (I know! Like who sleeps early nowadays?), then probably you would need to keep your skin in checks once a while or if you can, get yourself a good facial once a month. Who knows like me, the skin can get sensitive every now and then when neglected.

Who says healthy skin is hard to achieve! I believe pampering yourself once in a blue moon is as good as saving yourself big bucks on expensive products that eventually may or may not work as effectively when skin problems arises even before you know.



Exclusive discount for TheLuckiestChick Readers: 
I'll be running a giveaway on Instagram (@FidelisToh) and giving away 5 sets of complimentary facial treatment and by quoting "FidelisToh" you get a further discount to enjoy 20% off any packages  (valid till Dec 2015) 

 T&C apply.

★  

For more information, visit the website.
Call to book for an appointment!


Orchard Branch
Holiday Inn Orchard City Centre, 11 Cavenagh Road
#01-08/09, Singapore 229616
Tel: 6884 8111

Raffles Place Branch

Malacca Centre
20 Malacca Street, #12-00 Singapore 048979
Tel: 6345 8111

Yishun Branch

Blk 930 Yishun Central 1
#01-123
Singapore 760930
Tel : 6481 3168

 


♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: